Hiring a Cleaning Company VS an Individual Cleaner
Cons – Pros – Price Differences and Why
Do you think to hire an Individual Cleaner or A Cleaning Company? This is a very big factor in the prices for a cleaning service.
Hiring an individual cleaner has its benefits, and perhaps it is what is best for you.
These are some benefits of hiring an individual maid:
- a work well done.
- Affordable prices. (this is the biggest benefit you can get when you hire a maid that works on their own.)
Most self-employed house cleaners and private maids who offer to clean your home or business are not insured or bonded.
This can puts you at major risk as a homeowner or business owner.
If the maids you hire break or damage anything in your house accidentally, they do not have the financial means to replace or repair your property — and they cannot be legally held responsible for any damage.
More importantly, if your maids get injured or hurt while cleaning your home, you are likely to be responsible for paying their medical bills.
Make sure the maid or house cleaner that you hired have general liability insurance so that your home is protected from any damage that may occur.
KleanCo Cleaning Services is a professional cleaning company in Cape Town that offers:
- General Liability Insurance.
- Bond Insurance.
- Worker Compensation Insurance.
- Employees Professional Trained.
- Scheduling Software (phone and email reminders)
- Real Time Notifications. (on our way, start and finish.)
- Referral Program.
- Great Offers.
- Cleaning Supplies Included.
The prices of companies are usually higher due to the operation of the company.
They also usually guarantee the cleanliness and professionalism of the house cleaners and often perform background checks on their employees.
You may decide that the convenience and trust of working with a company is worth the cost.
Individual maids or house cleaner often charge less than cleaning service companies because regularly they don’t have as many expenses as a company.
Get a Free House Cleaning Estimate Online:
Here are some tips to hire a good house cleaner or cleaning company:
- Ask for referrals. Ask for referrals from friends who have used the same cleaning service over time.
- Choose a company that’s bonded and insured. This protects you and your property in case of theft or damage.
- Hire a licensed company. This means they are legally registered to operate as a business.
- Ask for reviews. Look to current and former client reviews to let you know the cleaning company does great work.
- Compare prices. A company that offers a wildly low price may not be operating legitimately.
- Consider security. Some cleaning companies offer software’s that will notify all the process and the cleaner who is going to your home.
- Read client reviews. Ask for reviews and follow up with references to make sure you’re choosing the right house cleaning service for you.